Let's wrap it up!

Here are the goals I wanted to achieve from last time:

  • insert my logo as a gif 
  • understand why some titles on the "my work" page has more spacing in than others
  • figure out the image layout on my "wpmf" page
  • why is the text on "one man" page going across rather than going down

And since then I have completed these things!

  • I have been able to insert my logo as a gif where it loops once simply by selecting "loop once" within the animation mode of photoshop. When you open the landing page it loops once, but stays as a still image afterwards and is a still image on the other tabs. 
  • I was able to look into the css and change the letter spacing on the id where there was letter spacing I didn't want it. 
  • Although not perfect, I have been able to resize image dimensions (width and height) within the html to fit better on the wpmf page.
  • And lastly, I have changed the direction of text to go downwards rather than across by putting the separate sections of text into different "divs".
I have also added my instagram and my linkedin profile (which I want to build more!) which opens in a new window. You can also click on my logo on all pages to redirect you to the landing page.


-





 

The main issue I can see with my website right now is the way it displays on mobile, but overall as a beginners website I am very happy with the way this has turned out to display on a desktop. My website is now live on filezilla! After submission I would be very excited to continue to work on my website to polish it off even more, and update it with my new work to help support me with my graphic design work whether thats as a business, freelance, or in set design.

woo!











Comments

Popular Posts